The New Haven panelized kit home has a wide wrap-around porch provides a relaxing venue for outside entertaining with shade for the front dining area and living room. Ten-foot ceilings and a generous floor plan have been designed to create both volume and space in the New Haven. Separate living area in the front and back of the home offer ample space for gatherings. The kitchen opens into a full nook that flows into the family room. A separate door leads from the kitchen to the front porch, making for quick and easy access. The second bedroom can be easily modified to function as a master bedroom retreat, den, or can be opened up to create a large living area or bedroom.
- Total Liv.: 2,097 ft² (195 m²)
- Front End URL: https://www.goldcountrykithomes.com/floorplans/1-story-homes-2-000-4-500-ft/item/5-new-haven.html
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: 2 Car
- Ceiling Height: 10’
- Covered Porch: 242 ft² (22 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (May 2019)
- Building Kit Cost: $88,221 (May 2019)
- Style: 1 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.